Wolfgang Rempen is known as the New Mexico Ranch Man, as his passion is selling land, ranches, and equestrian properties.
An economist by trade, Wolfgang has lived and worked across the globe, survived two revolutions while working in the Middle East and in Africa, and has flown his own Cessna 175 across the Sahara Desert and over Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the European Alps. Now in New Mexico, Wolfgang still flies often.
There is no greater luxury for Wolfgang than the simplicity of the ranch life. Wolfgang and his wife Monica live on their own Double Circle Ranch near Datil and Pie Town in the Sawtooth Mountains, New Mexico. His passion, experience, and dedication are what every rancher, hunter and ranch buyer appreciates about Wolfgang.
We are pleased to represent buyers and sellers, and we specialize in the following real estate areas:
- Chimney Rock Ranch - Lots 6, 11 & 12
- East-West Ranch
- Fence Lake Nature Getaway
- Hamel Place in the "Last Frontier"
- Jumano Trail at Deer Canyon Preserve
- McKelvey Ranch
- Quemado Lake Hunting Lodge
- Ranchos del Vado
- Regina Ranch
- Rito Quemado C-Store
- San Francisco River Ranch
- Sawtooth Circle Equestrian Ranch
- Scalaro Sky Ranch
- Starfire Subdivision - Lot 88
- VLV Ranch
- Ranches for Sale Across NM
- About Us